- Player who would like to reduce slices for longer distance.
- Player who would like to gain distance with shaft flexibility.
- For the player who wants to hit the ball easily even with late engagement.
- Player who always would like to hit the ball into fairway.
All parts developed for the highest performance.
- Longer carry distance with crown deflection.
- The internal rib securely receives the impact from balls and maximizes the stress, achieving a longer carry distance.
- Optimum center-of-gravity design with the excess weight obtained by a thinner crown
- The center-of-gravity design easily increases trajectory.
- The load method meets the needs for each club is adopted.
- 3W easily grips and lifts the ball; 5W moderately grips the ball; and 7W is focused on the control and spin performance. These help each club become powerful.
Optimum center-of-gravity design with the excess weight obtained by a thinner crown.
The thinner crown provides an excess weight of 2 g, allowing a higher trajectory with a low center of gravity.
Crown rib structure
The load method meets the needs for each club.
|Face material/ Manufacturing process||High-Strength Custom Steel/Rolled|
|Lie angle (deg.)||60.0||60.5||61.0|
|Distance to Center of Gravity(mm)||32.0||31.5||31.5|
|Height to Center of Gravity(mm)||25.5||26.0||26.5|
|Effective hitting area(mm)||9.5||8.5||8.0|
|Depth to Center of Gravity(mm)||35.0||34.5||34.0|
Data refers to the 2S grade
Made in Japan
|Butt diameter (mm)||15.1|
|Tip diameter (mm)||8.6|
|Gross weight (g)||39.5||39.0||38.5|
Data refers to the 2S grade/1W shaft only
|Gross weight (g)||32|